Too early in the month or not?? please help!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrsreddy Posts: 472
hi ladies not sure whether to post this here or ttc but sure i'll ask anyway. i'm on cd 23 at the moment and i finished taking the pill last month. I stopped taking it on a wed even though the packet was til sat as dh and I had decided to ttc for baby no 2!! so i started cd1 as normal and on roughly cd 9 or cd 10 we dtd and began to actively try for no 2. However then ds 1 got the chicken pox and we stopped trying. however for the past 4/5 days i'm very nauseous and getting dizzy spells. I also felt quite bloated but not too bad this morning. The nauseau (sp?) would be in the morning and evening. I had quite bad ms on ds for the 1st 12 weeks and dont usually get nauseous the time my period is due. Sorry for such long post - basically i'm just wondering would it have been too early in the month to get pg?? cant remember the symptoms if i was ovlualting or not :-8 panicing a bit as didnt expect to get pg so quickly on no2??? thanks ladies :xxx
Salander Posts: 1639
Hey Mrsreddy it could be just your body adjusting to coming off the pill - similar thing happened with me - had loads of pg symptoms but got bfn on cd 30 & 35. ended up having a 53 day cycle! if you get a bfn - i would just check with your gp to see if its your blood pressure or something. just to let you know i got pg on month 5 after coming off the pill but my cycles were a bit all over the place. best of luck!
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
Really you won't know til you test - don't forget lots of people have gotten pregnant after just missing 1 or 2 pills so anything is possible!