We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snotzer Posts: 361
O-O
Babydoll82 Posts: 313
There was a previous post on this that I replied on Was at wedding in June food and service were brilliant Pm me if you want details been to 3 weddings elsewhere since and it was the best
summer09 Posts: 807
Hi I have also heard bad reports they were on here the other day, here is the link..... http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=157334 Also on Trip advisor there are some very bad ones too. ;o(
mizmoniepennie Posts: 4
was at a wedding there this summer - food and service was WOEFUL - the waitress serving tea after the meal spilled roasting hot tea all over my leg and cream dress & didnt even apologise. i got a service call from the marketing dept a week later and i said about the tea spilling incident - marketing dep said a manager would call me back immediately. that was about 14 weeks ago.... and our bedroom had no actual bed in it when we checked in- it was delivered after midnight!
mrsnearlythere Posts: 474
Hi, We had Breaffy booked and cancelled a couple of months ago due to poor service reports. i know of two other brides who have cancelled as well for the same reasons! Now things may have improved but i just wasn't willing to take a chance! We went to the hotel as well to investigate and had sunday lunch there one day, the bar was dirty, sticky tables and the service wasn't great so it made up our minds after that! we lost the deposit but i would rather be down €500 than be stressing about everything on the day! HTH
carlow Posts: 432
the rudest, most unhelpful and ignorant staff I have ever come across -and that's saying something
Babydoll82 Posts: 313
Thats terrible all the bad reviews I found the hotel fine but we stayed in the houses outside and they are pretty awful would not stay there again