We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justforfunsies Posts: 2502
Autumn06 Posts: 58
Was there a few weeks ago. Went on a 'Seafari', was good but didn't see any wildlife apart from a few seagulls! They brought us to the bottom of Slieve League, the highest sea cliffs in Europe, and pointed out Sarah Jessica Parkers holiday home nearby. Then we drove out to the top of the cliffs - fabulous scenery. Just make sure you keep driving up the road to the very end after the gate otherwise you'll have a long, long walk to be able to see the cliffs. Was a lovely weekend, food was great, especially if you like fish.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
funsies are you staying in killybegs? Definitely go to Slieve League. If you dont mind driving a bit, you could go further north to Glenveigh National Park. Or you could go a bit south and go to Rossnowlagh - lovely beach. Harveys Point hotel outside donegal town does an amazing sunday lunch - its like a big buffet but the food is gorgeous, especially the starters and desserts
thanks autumn06....was beginning to think noone had been to donegal!!
msmcb1 Posts: 508
Theres a festival goin on there soon - tho i dont know the dates? Does anyone else know about this festival?
msmcb1 Posts: 508
www.killybegs.ie the festival i was talking about is after this weekend...anyways have a look at this website it might have other ideas.
thanks girlies!!
Mistified Posts: 2680
How about Daniel O'Donnell? You could "do" him in Donegal.
ooooh u funny be-atch!! pmsl!!
Mistified Posts: 2680
Hey, why did you delete your title and original post? It was hardly offensive, was it?