TV 3 I've had it

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

workingmom Posts: 3429
Anyone else sick of the car crash TV that TV 3 is peddling these days? eating yourself to death, 80 year old kids, fat pets, the man who was half a tree...... and then of course there are the reality shows, and old recycling of series like hearbeat etc etc.... I am so fed up with TV 3 as is my husband that we don't watch it anymore.
bangel Posts: 2285
I don't think we watch tv3 either. They're all recycled channel 4 docs by the sound of thing. I quite like some of the Channel 4 documentaries. The rest of the stuff is she ite. Each to their own though.
rockstar Posts: 1815
:o0 :o0 :o0
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
[quote="mrs gk":3f7jma34]Anyone else sick of the car crash TV that TV 3 is peddling these days? eating yourself to death, 80 year old kids, fat pets, the man who was half a tree...... and then of course there are the reality shows, and old recycling of series like hearbeat etc etc.... I am so fed up with TV 3 as is my husband that we don't watch it anymore.[/quote:3f7jma34] yeah, i think PT Barnum picks the tv shows
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
I turned it on two Saturdays ago and ended up watching it for 4 hours - I see now why they call it chewing gum for the eyes...
Senorita Posts: 3413
Yep, I agree, TV3 is shite O:| Very rarely switch onto it.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I know.... where do they find these documentaries??
Milly83 Posts: 3620
These documentaries are on Discovery and channels like that. TV3 seem to pick up on that then afterwards. I think TV in general is gone to crap, apart from the usual winners, Prison Break, naked men, etc :o0
frecklz Posts: 1839
TV3 nicks everything from UTV. I don't know why. TV3 is the sensationalistic tabloid station. Boo TV3!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i heard recently that the average reading age of england is like, college graduate or whatever... a respectable adult level but that there is a small percentage of people who read at a higher level who bring the average up, so its misleading so papers like the Sun write for the average reading level of a ten year old