Up 7lbs in two weeks!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Had to delete my weight loss ticker because it was a joke! I blame all the comfort eating when I was away for work. Back on the Slimfast wagon for me. I might even have to dust off Davina! ( where the 'shudders and blesses herself' emoticon?)
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
:thnk poor magpie its hard going ive been on detox described in brides with psorasis for a few weeks now and its hard but those few lbs will go in no time
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Try not to feel too bad Magpie...my weightloss ticker hasn't moved in well over six weeks (I blame giving up the cigarettes, oh Lord how I would love one...), but I'm back to business now with a vengance!!!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Magpie, I feel your pain. I have done the exact same. I have been completely out of routine in the past while, so starting from this morning, no crap food is going past these lips.
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
I know the feeling as well, i was at ww months ago lost half stone, then i just got fed up like i always do, eating like a pig since, ive 7lbs and more back on, i just cant seem to control my weight, i have to get into the right frame of mind. Its torture this time of year as well, evenings i like to sit watch t.v and eat.
april09babs Posts: 926
Don't stress. I'm the same. Discovered last week I had 9 lbs back on. So today was day one of the new diet. Went to the gym this morning did an hour and a half then an hour in the pool. was starving afterwards. Just eaten 3/4 of a deep base pizza, two apple pies and half a large bar of chocolate.... O:| O:|
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
God there seems to be a few of us in the same boat - will be try to give each other a boost? No crap today ( so far, although there is a slice of apple tart in the fridge with my name on it!), I walked hime 35 mins and I'm contemplating Davina later.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
I didn't get a chance to go for a jog last night as we had the outlaws all evening. But tonight I'm going to run the socks off myself after work.
MarieB Posts: 556
Hi Honey* do you find jogging good? I do a good bit of walking, but I just don't find it anything as good as going to the gym (which I gave up a couple of years ago). I'd love to start jogging regularly outside (but i feel a bit :-8 ). How far would you need to jog for and how often, to start seeing a difference? Sorry for all the questions. I hope you don't mind :-8
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I'm the same too - since starting back at cleege i haven't done any excerise ! Need to get back into it asap! My aim is a lovely rather dear dress i brought in London - it fits but it could fit alot better - hopefully for christmas day ! No food after 7 - no sh*t ful stop!