Update on Johnstown House Hotel Receivership

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
Hiya Has anyone had any update about the hotel being in receivership or know where I can get an update??
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Have you been speaking to the hotel itself??
[quote="lastrolo":3e4qemal]Have you been speaking to the hotel itself??[/quote:3e4qemal] No not yet, I'm hoping to call down in a week or two...
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Have the Crowne Plaza taken over this hotel? Got an email this morning on it...
[quote="FlexyDee":3ipxvr1c]Have the Crowne Plaza taken over this hotel? Got an email this morning on it...[/quote:3ipxvr1c] Hiya FlexyDee do you have any other information?? I tried to google it but I came up with nothing, don't really want to contact the hotel yet... That would be the best news, as that means we could book it for our wedding :o)ll
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Can't find the email now but have mailed a manager in one of the hotels that I know to find out for you!
[size=150:es17fqkg]TIFCO HOTELS HAVE TAKEN OVER JOHSNTOWN HOUSE HOTEL IN MEATH!! :o)ll :o)ll From a VERY reliable source - one of the managers of the Crowne Plaza![/size:es17fqkg]
Thats the best news I've heard in ages....I have it provisionally booked...feel better about booking now, just going to wait until its confirmed :-) I'm sooo excited :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o)ll