urgh i just drank..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
a very gone off mullar vitality...i was cleaning the fridge and found it-put it on counter top to put in bin then accidently drank it and gave half to my dog coz we share one every day :-8 will we be sick? and of all the days 2days when i started iron tablets and already posted about will they make me sick, now i wont knoe which one it is if i do get sick
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="cheer bear bride":3osiyvxx]gave half to my dog coz we share one every day :-8 [/quote:3osiyvxx] Sorry - but that's pretty funny!
its not funny :-8 she had a sicky tummy and the vet suggested it so we have one every day but seriously does anyone know if it'll make u sick or is it just like eating gone off chocolate?
Mammypig Posts: 832
depends on how gone off it was??? if its only by 1 or 2 days then no cause the date is usually its shelf life and its ok for another 1 or 2 but if its a good bit then maybe. the only thing is it probably wasn't too much if you shared it with your dog so you will probably be ok!!! hope you are anyway
um it was the 10th of Oct i should clean out my fridge more often so
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
ugggghhhh 10th October, 20 days out of date, are you feeling anyway icky at all? I think i'd be sick at the thought of drinking it never mind it actually happening, chances are you will be fine if you have no side effects yet....
chatter2cat Posts: 996
How are you both? :o( or :compress Do we need to call a :action28 ?
right as rain-both of us!
chatter2cat Posts: 996
Still, I don't think i'll try out of date yoghurt drinks! Glad ur ok :wv
bobdcow Posts: 53
Aw your bad, that's terrible the poor dog, is he ok? A dog with diahorrea is bad news. P.S. don't feed him saussages, my dog stole one of mine, oh he paid the price he he he he hasn't touched them since :o0