Very Productive Day - again!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I've got loads done, I think when the time gets nearer and you have so much to do you have no choice but to get it done! Today so far I have......... *) Finalised our engagement shoot *) Arranged for Mr. Jawl to do his pre-nup with the priest who is marrying us *) Contacted all of the people we want to read at the mass *) Proof read and finalised our mass booklet with all the names of readers in *) Printed, readings, prayers of the faithful, gospel, rite of marriage and communion reflection to run them by the priest while he does the pre-nup. Two birds with one stone :wv
macattack Posts: 1617
Good on ye Jawl. Loving the enthusiasm. It's great ticking things off the list isn't it? I'm too busy torturing myself over whether I like my dress or not to get any useful wedding work done. O:|
[quote="macattack":dc0j9wk5]Good on ye Jawl. Loving the enthusiasm. It's great ticking things off the list isn't it? I'm too busy torturing myself over whether I like my dress or not to get any useful wedding work done. O:|[/quote:dc0j9wk5] Oh no, has your dress come in?
justwaitin Posts: 2462
Oh well done jawl ur a fellow december bride, havent done much with regards mass booklet yet! Im dreading it. Only thought of doing engagement shot last night have put it to oh to see what he wants to do, but i already obsessing oubit what im going to wearto it!
[quote="justwaitin":1utkopat]Oh well done jawl ur a fellow december bride, havent done much with regards mass booklet yet! Im dreading it. Only thought of doing engagement shot last night have put it to oh to see what he wants to do, but i already obsessing oubit what im going to wearto it![/quote:1utkopat] I did a rough draft of the booklet months ago. Things have changed since then, readers etc. But I thought it would be a really fiddly job, so played around with layout and printing then. I'll print it and copy it soon though. Get it out of the way, with Christmas etc, things will be really busy.