videographers in cork-

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

seabride11 Posts: 231
hi all, took a break from wedding stuff for all of August -seemed great idea at the time now cramming before I'm back to work next week .looking for some feedback on videographers in the Cork area-love moments video sample but pricey,anyone heard of Storybegins -they're based in Carrigaline but didn't come up in the forum search-or JH visual -thanks
Delphinium Posts: 3027
We had Michael Heaney and found him lovely to deal with, very discreet on the day and no big lights or anything like that. We didn't even know he was there. Very happy with the end result and found him reasonably priced. JH are apparently very good as well although he does blow his own trumpet a lot about having done Ronan O'Gara's wedding which kinda put me off!! Moments videos also have an excellent reputation.
bearabride Posts: 35
We are using Arclight. http://www.arclightweddings.com/ The guys has been lovely to deal with and he is very reasonable priced. Some of the quotes we got were crazy!
seabride11 Posts: 231
thanks del. and bearabride- got great sample from arclight in the post today-how ironic - research goes on - making life very hard for myself with too many choices- budget might sort things out in the end- cheers for the replies- :)
octwed Posts: 30
I've also booked Michael Heaney- def worth a look. We also did lots of research on this one and he came out way on top for price and quality :)
capturedimages Posts: 89
We do videography and have just recently opened an outlet in Macroom Co Cork, have a look at our website for more details www.capturedimagesni.co.uk We can offer a 1 camera or 2 camera shoot (1 will go to grooms house & 1 to brides house). You also recieve 6 copies of your dvd to share with family and friends. If you need any more info please just drop me an email. Happy Planning!! Aishling
the bees knees Posts: 755
Seen a few videos from Moments... totally amazing..... if you can stretch your budget id say he would be fantasitc because anyone ive spoken to about him ( Think John is his name could be wrong) said he is a pleasure to deal with..... :heartbeat:
MoonBride Posts: 196
We are using captured occassion, denis is his name and have had loads of good feeback on him. Not too keen on his music on his samples but as far as i know you pick your own songs!
Ashmore Video Productions Posts: 555
HI Capa I'm based in Midleton. Samples and package information are on my site. If you need further information, please let me know. Regards Pat http://www.ashmoreproductions.com
dibbles Posts: 749
I also had Michael Heaney for my wedding!! Brilliant to deal wit, I am waiting anxiously for the finished product, hopefully this weekend!! Highly recommend him though as he really is very discreet!! priced well also