want to buy hubby an i phone? vodafone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

snuggler Posts: 1296
Hi, just wondering how to do this, want to buy hubby an i phone for XMas, he with vodafone and i know he wants one but i want it to be total surprise and cant use his account as its confidential as only account owner can do so do i just buy a sim free one? or what? so dear this way, he is bill pay edited to say: crap :( just rang them and difference of 300 -400 euro in buying the pay as you go which is what id have to do so ill have to tell him
lucie lu Posts: 760
I'm getting dh a contract iphone- I just put it it my own name. Could you do this? I can't wait til Christmas day, he is so not expecting it!
[quote="lucie lu":a52w2trs]I'm getting dh a contract iphone- I just put it it my own name. Could you do this? I can't wait til Christmas day, he is so not expecting it![/quote:a52w2trs] tks he has a contract already and so do i so that a no goer..tks though he also due an upgrade so silly not to tell him as get for cheaper but wanted it to be a surprise :o( ah well
Bellisima Posts: 3583
If you want it christmas morning you'll have to tell him. He'll love it!!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Have you a billpay phone? Could you get an upgrade? You could just give the phone to him then? If not, your gonna have to tell him.
yep, we both billpay, i just got one! defo have to tell him! tks for help everyone