Wedding Cake - Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ceewa Posts: 478
Just wondering is there anyone on here who has suggestions for places doing weddings cakes in the Limerick area? Thanks
deep1 Posts: 344
I got mine in Desert Gallery in Grove Island. Just had 2 tier with chocolate and carrot cake tiers. Covered with white choc icing...everyone commented on how nice they were.....
ceewa Posts: 478
Do you mind me asking how much they charge for the two tiers? Do there have pictures etc in the store? Thanks
Mrs Unichick Posts: 1004
Hi, I got mine in Danes Bakery and they have a great selection and reasonably priced. We had a 3 tier with fruit cake, lemon madeira and chocolate fudge cake. Check out: Catherine there was very helpful. Cake was €345 which wasn't bad compared to some other quotes we got.
deep1 Posts: 344
im actually not too sure how much it was...my sister got it for me!!! But whatever it was, it was worth it.... we were going to go with the dane too at the start but changed our minds. we got married abroad so didnt want to go to that much expense back here....
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
My cousin got married a couple of months ago and got her cake from o connors bakery in limerick-nicest wedding cake ive ever tasted!
Skittlespink Posts: 406
The fairy queen, I think the address is Ballycasey Village. Its on the way out to Shannon.She does amazing cakes. If you give her a photo she will do your bride and groom characters to look like you !Fab Cakes. If you are having trouble locating her mail me and Ill see can I find her details somewhere! :xox HTH
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
I'm going to Ivans for mine, I haven't priced them yet but I just love their cakes... :o)ll
dibbles Posts: 749
fab wedding cakes in a place called bally hea, outside charleville.. its called cake art.. really unusual cakes.. number is 063 89845 if its any help!!
junebug07 Posts: 82