Menu

Wedding Dress, BM dresses and flowers for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

niseycoll Posts: 80
Hi Ladies I am selling my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and silk flowers. Will sell individually or as package. Dress: Woda by Jesus Peiro: bought in Dec 09 – it was strapless but I added one shoulder to it that can be removed. I am size 10 on top and size 12 on bottom and 5’8 (wore kitten heels). Professionally cleaned. I absolutely loved this dress – it was really comfy and light to wear. Would love to see someone else getting to wear it. 3 Eggplant Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses style JH5831: 1 size 10(extra length) and 2 size 12s(one with extra length). 3 silk long stem ivory calla lily bouquets & 1 dark purple long stem calla bridal bouquet. Photos are uploaded to the attached link: http://picasaweb.google.com/11638326445 ... directlink
LB Bride Posts: 79
Beautiful dresses - unfortunately I'm all sorted. Any chance you're selling the veil seperately? It's gorgeous!
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
pm'd you :compress
chrystal Posts: 863
pm's you too
ianstuart Posts: 1947
pm'd you
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
All I can say iw WOW :eek :eek :eek :eek you looked amazing, your whole wedding did, well done you Sorry I'm all sorted myself but cant see you having trouble selling anything :lvs :lvs :lvs PS: LOVE LOVE LOVED your hair, I want something similar myself!!!
niseycoll Posts: 80
Hi Wols I got the veil from www.theveilcollection.com. It was the one tier 108" Classic Cut Edge Cathedral Length Veil in light ivory and cost 75euro(there is free delivery at the moment). I got the dressmaker who was doing my dress alterations to cut it to same length as my train. I would sell mine only it was used by a friend last month so it has been cut to a shorter length than shown in the photos.
pbh11 Posts: 106
Hi Niseycoll, are the dresses still available? private mailed you a few days ago?? :o)ll