wexford bridal shops

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

monkeybear Posts: 1926
Hi can anyone recommend bridal shops in wexford town ive already had a look in gorey
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
Yep, I can highly recommend Marry Me Bridal Wear on High Street. The girls there are lovely to deal with and they've a great selection of brides and bridesmaid dresses.
mrsgameover Posts: 383
Hi Monkeybear, I know you have looked in the shops in Gorey itself but I have been dealing with Mairead's Bridal Parlour Mairead's Bridal Parlour out in Craanford (about 10/15 mins outside Gorey out the Carnew road) Mairead is brilliant to deal with. As I am based in Limerick she is being super helpful to accomodate me in terms of fittings and the like and very much wants to make my life as easy as possible. She stocks Forever Yours and Special Day dresses and the whole set up is excellent. HTH
Thanks for that anre there anymore out there?
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Mariannes is in Wexford town, you can also hire out bridesmaid dresses from them
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Have to reccommend Marry Me in High St, Wexford town. She is excellent and very very helpful
Elegance Posts: 2848
Bought my bridesmaid dresses in Mariannes. She is just lovely - and they had a great selection to chose from.
I think im gonna call them tomorrow and see if i can get an appointment in the places you've all suggested thanks everyone