what do you think of my dress girls?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kitty33 Posts: 111
heres the dress i just ordered-what do you think and any advice as to hair up or down with the little cap sleeves option (which i don want to wear)?? sorry dont know how to post picture-if anyone else can feel free thanks :wv
stephyb Posts: 1439
[img:tyjob1s8]http://www.essensedesigns.com/dress_images/59/1.jpg[/img:tyjob1s8] I like the sleeves to be honest, and i think hair up, what colour/length is your hair though?
kitty33 Posts: 111
my hair is reddy brown-chesnut i suppose. its about 2 inches below shoulder length. i think with the sleeves it might be better with hair up but im one of those people who doesnt feel dresses unless hair is down as i always have it up at work-thanks for posting pictures for me :wv
no problem, you want to be comfortable on the day so go ahead for hair down. Or when you go for trials have a few images of updos that you like and also downs. what about those half up half down styles? my dress has sleeves and if my hair was long i was going to put it up, but as it is my hair doesnt reech my shoulders so i'm wearing it down.
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
Beautiful dress *) I think your hair up would really should it off
Oh i forgot to mention this you could have your hair down, but all brought round one shoulder, i think they pin it that way, or you can have a french roll down the back with it coming down over one shoulder.
Asics Posts: 1935
I think half up half down but thats just my opion, im the same as you i have to have my hair tied up in work so i like to leave it down if going out anywhere.
jen09 Posts: 1390
I got an essence dress as well :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll it's very like this but from their 2009 range D910. I'm getting it in pale champagne with capped sleeves & wearing hair half up/half down
mojito Posts: 43
Fab dress I think your hair half up/Down :o)ll
top secret bride Posts: 235
beautiful dress. I'd wear hair half up/ half down :o)ll