What does it feel like?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
if your waters were breaking bit by bit iykwim, rather then in the one gush--- totally confused O:|
pluto Posts: 3893
Sorry, I've no personal experience to be able to shed much light, but this happened to a friend of mine. She said it felt like she was "leaking", but it was bit by bit. When she rang the hospital they told her to go in. Have you rang the hospital?
pluto Posts: 3893
Just did a quick search and found this - it might help you figure out if they're breaking or not! http://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandb ... 47,00.html Oooooooh!!! :o)ll
Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
Thanks Madgie tats pretty much wat it feels like 12 days to due date so think will keep an eye on it for the day and see if it gets any worse or stops then ring the hospital :wv
Topolino Posts: 1659
I had a trickle and thought that was it so went straight to hospital. Turns out it was just a bit of fluid but I was 1cm dilated so they kept me in. At 5am the next morning I woke up to hear two pops (expecting twins) and then it was like a flood of warm water. Honest to God it went on for two hours. Good luck Mrs Mac!