what food are you loving since you've been pg?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
LOVE cheerios - dry or with milk cakes but can never get any nice ones! ribena club sandwiches HATE garlic - oh god it repeats all day! cheese & onion crisps - same as i'm sure i'll loads to add to this when i think about it
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
-Weetabix -Waffles -Mandarins
Emme Posts: 4735
Weetabix - It's embarassing, now on about 8 biscuits a day :-8 Iceberger ice cream tubs Freshly made buns with cream Quarter pounders - but only rarely Raw veg Mash Mandarins/Tangerines/Small Oranges generally Gone off: Pringles - used to have a three bag of crisps a day habit, now only have the odd bag and off pringles completely - record was one tube in 22 minutes - i'm proud of it! Rashers Tea, I drink it but it's not doing it for me anymore
yorkie Posts: 375
Pretty much EVERYTHING!! My appetite is serious!
Tea. YOCK I went off that 13 weeks ago & havent touched a drop or even smelt a drop since! Strange isnt it
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
Is orange juice considered food? Cos I could live off the stuff for the past few months!! :-8
Emme Posts: 4735
Wonder are we both having the same sex kindanervous?! We seem to have similar cravings and aversions!!
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Spuds. Can be in any form, crisps, chips, mash, waffles, boiled, baked, doesnt matter. Mmmmmm, Shepherd's Pie for tea I think.
[quote="Emme":18s0d7uu]Wonder are we both having the same sex kindanervous?! We seem to have similar cravings and aversions!![/quote:18s0d7uu] We could very well be Emme! The more I looked at your list the more I saw foods that I love since getting pregnant, eg: mash potatoes & Ice berger icecream! Gone completely off tea & when you mentioned Pringles my stomach kind of turned, don’t think I could eat one! That’s weird! So what you think you’re having?! I’m thinking a boy!
aston Posts: 4100
Gone off tea and coffee (used to love coffee) but the smell makes me sick now! or is it the milk eughh I dont know! Gone off chocolate, gone off loads of things to be honest! Am loving ice pops, the watery flavored ice pops that are really cheap in supermarket! mmm Also chipsticks are yum Hate cheese and onion taytos now! So repeat loads too