whats on your mind? - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Doll Face Posts: 3721
[quote:cfu4stxa]I was feeling happy a few mins ago as it is my Birthday, that was short lived as my Mam just rang to say my brother is in the hospital with a suspected clot on the brain, just waiting to do ct scan now...lifes a b**ch sometimes [/quote:cfu4stxa] OH hun i hope hes ok ill say a prayer for him :xox :xox
smaointe Posts: 189
that i have lots of work to do,whether to ring to get a date to regsiter the wedding, the price of hotels in Hawaii, housework.. those topics have been rotating in my head :o0
Cathy34 Posts: 1068
[quote="Doll Face":2y7iwrf5]Im in good form today ....well for now anyway !!! ill be ok until i have to collect ds but if them bitches say anyting today im gona blow my top and tell them all there stupid childish small minded common witches to be jealous of a child because he has talent O:| O:| I just hope i can get the words out :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2y7iwrf5] you go girl :o)ll
[quote="Jelly Snakes":2ylw72bu]I was feeling happy a few mins ago as it is my Birthday, that was short lived as my Mam just rang to say my brother is in the hospital with a suspected clot on the brain, just waiting to do ct scan now...lifes a b**ch sometimes :o([/quote:2ylw72bu] I am so sorry Jelly Snakes :action31 and Happy Birthday :thnk
[quote="Mrs Summer":1xly1vgp][quote="Cathy34":1xly1vgp]can't sleep either - pretty down tonight :-8 I just wish I would not feel like half my heart is missing all the bloody time :o([/quote:1xly1vgp] Hope your a little better this morn hon, I had a sh1te nights sleep too and am totally shattered this morning :o([/quote:1xly1vgp] yes thank you. I guess with our anniversary looming I am pretty edgy at the moment. To think that he might spend that day with his new girlfriend is just killing me to be honest. Why couldn't you sleep? Any worries?
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Cathy34":20g8jp49][quote="Mrs Summer":20g8jp49][quote="Cathy34":20g8jp49]can't sleep either - pretty down tonight :-8 I just wish I would not feel like half my heart is missing all the bloody time :o([/quote:20g8jp49] Hope your a little better this morn hon, I had a sh1te nights sleep too and am totally shattered this morning :o([/quote:20g8jp49] yes thank you. I guess with our anniversary looming I am pretty edgy at the moment. To think that he might spend that day with his new girlfriend is just killing me to be honest. Why couldn't you sleep? Any worries?[/quote:20g8jp49] Well if you fancy a chat/meet up on it with a friendly ear you know where I am!!!!! ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them O:| O:|
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
I AM STARVING. had cornflakes at 7.30 just eating grapefruit since. dying for my tuna wrap at 1.
[quote="Mrs Summer":b38keall][quote="Cathy34":b38keall][quote="Mrs Summer":b38keall][quote="Cathy34":b38keall]can't sleep either - pretty down tonight :-8 I just wish I would not feel like half my heart is missing all the bloody time :o([/quote:b38keall] Hope your a little better this morn hon, I had a sh1te nights sleep too and am totally shattered this morning :o([/quote:b38keall] yes thank you. I guess with our anniversary looming I am pretty edgy at the moment. To think that he might spend that day with his new girlfriend is just killing me to be honest. Why couldn't you sleep? Any worries?[/quote:b38keall] Well if you fancy a chat/meet up on it with a friendly ear you know where I am!!!!! ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them O:| O:|[/quote:b38keall] I am sure it's hard for him too to be away so much - it's a scary time right now - my friend is just sitting in a meeting with senior management to hear about possible more redundancies - it sucks :o(
Doll Face Posts: 3721
[quote:2brnx0z9]ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them [/quote:2brnx0z9] Summer what a bummer O:| you must be so pis*sed off and im sure he is to............ Ya know whats on my mind now !!!! [b:2brnx0z9]whats really in oxtail soup???? [/b:2brnx0z9]
[quote="Doll Face":1u2y7v1w][quote:1u2y7v1w]Ya know whats on my mind now !!!! [b:1u2y7v1w]whats really in oxtail soup???? [/b:1u2y7v1w][/quote:1u2y7v1w][/quote:1u2y7v1w] We better not know :o0