When is Desperate Housewives returning to RTE 2?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridget Posts: 539
Saw a pic of Desperate Housewives cast on RTE guide a week ago. It looked like they are coming back to RTE soon. Do any of you know when they are returning to RTE? I looked on the website & couldnt find any info? Before Xmas or after Xmas? Tks B.
clucky Posts: 26471
usually first week in January
Racymere Posts: 16
Well I don't know when it's coming back so I can't help you there, but I read in a magazine that Eedie is'nt dead!! Someone else is going to die. Can't wait for it to come back. :o)ll :o)ll
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[quote="Racymere":9fmt6gng]Well I don't know when it's coming back so I can't help you there, but I read in a magazine that Eedie is'nt dead!! Someone else is going to die. Can't wait for it to come back. :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:9fmt6gng] Oooh, I'll be looking forward to watching this now! How we don't have to wait until after Christmas. It's bad enough waiting that long for Lost.
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
I heard that Edie wasnt dead as well. Ohsohappybride - when is lost back on ? I thought that would be starting soon.....
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
I seen the trailer for this yesterday. They all look amazing. http://www.heatworld.com/Default.aspx?page=5
bonita Posts: 1678
Im sure i heard on the radio that it was coming back in SEPT I hope so
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
new series starting in states on sunday. we wont get it till well after crimbo near the summer
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Back on Tuesday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
deleted