Who annoys you?? - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Kiss and tell girls really annoy me. Reading the "John Terry" stories in the paper yesterday and you now have all these girls coming forward saying that they didn't know who he was when he chatted them up. Of course they did. They hang out in clubs waiting to be picked up by footballers! Alicia Douvelle was in there saying how he called her over and told her she had lovely t*ts and she shagged him in the toilets. She then used to meet him and he would take her out in his land rover and shag him and all the while she knew he had a pregnant girlfriend yet hoped she was the one. For gods sake darling! Just how desperate are you? GRRRRRR I hate kiss and tells. :wv
Babyloco Posts: 964
Ok........ Expose presenters Colm and Jim Jim-actually everyone from 2fm-special hate for Ruth Scott >:o( Jordan All of Girls Aloud-apart from Kimberly Nicole from Pussycatdolls Ryan Tubridy Rhianna Beyonce Lily Allen Brad Pitt & Angelina Thats all i can think of for now
mrspants Posts: 4652
Dermot Bannon on RTE's Room to Improve. He is a grade A tosser.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="hotpants":gb8sjfn9]Dermot Bannon on RTE's Room to Improve. He is a grade A tosser.[/quote:gb8sjfn9] tosser :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
i agree with alot of the other posters!! but mostly right now the one person who really annoys me or is in the process of annoying me is my fupping H2B!!!!!!! >:o(
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="mrsjo2b":32tqiwbg]i agree with alot of the other posters!! but mostly right now the one person who really annoys me or is in the process of annoying me is my fupping H2B!!!!!!! >:o([/quote:32tqiwbg] ah what did he do?
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Not a celeb, but the friggin people on the VHI ads on tv...you know the one 'My name is Margaret , I am from Cork and I am a VHI customer'....previous to this she tells us how she was on honeymoon in South Africa and got Malaria or something, and its all done in cartoon form..... O:| O:| O:| O:| oh dear god, their voices wreck my head!!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
[quote="misty21":5wkcq6to][quote="mrsjo2b":5wkcq6to]i agree with alot of the other posters!! but mostly right now the one person who really annoys me or is in the process of annoying me is my fupping H2B!!!!!!! >:o([/quote:5wkcq6to] ah what did he do?[/quote:5wkcq6to] sat beside me on the couch earlier but like, sat on me!! and stayed there for 10 mins while i was reading WOL!! hate ppl reading over my shoulder!! then i tried to help him do something and he said 'fine you do it!', and i was only trying to help!! semi-ok now but going to bed soon so will see ;o) should have gone on a rant in let off steam but as the saying goes ' more traffic here'!! :o0
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="buskers":1r8srtzb]Not a celeb, but the friggin people on the VHI ads on tv...you know the one 'My name is Margaret , I am from Cork and I am a VHI customer'....previous to this she tells us how she was on honeymoon in South Africa and got Malaria or something, and its all done in cartoon form..... O:| O:| O:| O:| oh dear god, their voices wreck my head!!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|[/quote:1r8srtzb] That woman does my head in. "I thought that if I got sick on holiday it would be, like, oh my god, awful, but it wasn't, it was [b:1r8srtzb]brilliant[/b:1r8srtzb]." [size=200:1r8srtzb]FFS[/size:1r8srtzb].
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Your man Sean that does Xpose ( don't know how he ever got that job) O:| O:| Ulrika Johnson U2 Angelina Jolie Gerry Ryan :action34 :action34 Wags in general >:o) >:o) Brendan O'Carroll (can't stand him) O:| O:| Tommy Tiernan (soooooo over rated) That's all i can think of for now :wv :wv