whoo hooo i finished it

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Hope Judi doesnt mind (im sure she wont cause she's busy on the dark side) but i brought the novel to an end just editing spelling etc and will be up momentarily
OctMrsC Posts: 774
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I knew there was something I needed to do. Boil the kettle, Get a cuppa ready and a few choccie biccies THANKS CLUCKY :thnk :thnk :thnk
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
I'm "working through lunch" as I need to leave early so that's PERFECT - there'll be no-one here to see me :o0 Thanks Clucky :wv
well enjoy :o)ll :thnk :wv
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
By the way - how come you decided to do that. Is it becuase they've all gone over?
[quote="Loopy Loo":1dm6kpbi]By the way - how come you decided to do that. Is it becuase they've all gone over?[/quote:1dm6kpbi] well margaret was getting on my nerves i can keep it going if you like but i will have to kill her >:o)
[quote="Clucky":3cm45w71][quote="Loopy Loo":3cm45w71]By the way - how come you decided to do that. Is it becuase they've all gone over?[/quote:3cm45w71] well margaret was getting on my nerves i can keep it going if you like but i will have to kill her >:o)[/quote:3cm45w71] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Nah, you're alright! Kill her off :o0 :o0 :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
The novel has been brillliant girls, thanks for all your hard work but I have to admit to being sad it is finished :o(
ah i might keep it going I think Greg and Luke should have an affair