Will my boobs go back to being small after the birth?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPositive Posts: 1548
Im quite liking my larger bosum at the moment, not to mention my husband! I presume they're going to shrink right back after the baby is born? I wont be breast feeding. Love to hear from some mothers thanks!
seedee Posts: 1017
mine went back to the same small b cup unfortunately, and i breast fed for a year! gutting really. im hoping to retain a cup size gain this time round.
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
lol! yeah Im an ould B as well seedee! ah well!!!
bobby2012 Posts: 644
Mine never shrunk, I grew a cup size with every baby and only breastfed my first for a while.
piscesprincess Posts: 481
My friend keeps telling me how pregnancy and breast feeding ruined her boobs. I quite like mine :-8 and DH loves them - might seem like I have little to be thinking about but I do worry that I wouldn't feel sexy if they were ruined. Does it happen to everyone? P.S. Not pregnant yet but will be jumping on one of the TTC trains very soon....
Mamabelle2011 Posts: 363
My boobs were never much to talk about really but I was a decent b cup and went up majorly while pregnant - hello DD!! :o0 Fast foward 16 months later and I am not even a b cup :o( I breastfed for 8 months and thought that was it but my GP said it's actually pregnancy that causes it. The elasticity of your skin, the stretching etc. It doesn't affect everyone apparently. Mine are now fried eggs and have definitely lowered. God bless padded bras! :o0
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Wish mine would shrink a bit O:| I was an F cup before getting pregnant first time and they went up to a G :eek I didn't breastfeed either and they seemed to have stayed the same but then I was pregnant again 6 mts later - thankfully they haven't seemed to have gotten any bigger this time!
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I only breastfed for 12 days but they shrunk back and have lost some of their volume. Maybe I just need to hit the gym to tone up!
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Jesus I'm a 36H now and if they got bigger when I'm pregnant, I'll topple over!!!!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Yes mine we're huge while preg and breastfeeding. I would be a 32d usually. My ribs expanded too. They def went back to normal after a few months even tho I breastfed dd2 till 10m. Then they looked awful lost their oopmph!! However I found after a few months more they got some perkiness back. They were never same as before the babies tho... Sigh