Menu

work!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

so excited! Posts: 330
Just ben told that as in from the 1st of June i'm only gonna be working 12hrs a week!! O:| I know its better than nothing... I was really counting on the money with the wedding coming up and all...
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Aw you poor thing! ;o( Hope money will be ok for you guys.
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Jesus, I'm so sorry to hear that, things are just going from bad to worse in this country, when will it flippin end O:| O:| O:| Sorry I'm an awful moany cow today :-8
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Thats a balls, so excited! Sorry!
barbar Posts: 305
Thats terrible news - keep the chin up hunni!!!
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
I feel for you so excited. There's loads of us in the same boat. My place is closing down. So I have to start job hunting. Stay postive and don't forget to enjoy your wedding.
Service Finder
moobear Posts: 1126
Soory to hear that. I guess 12 hours is better than nothing & you will still be able to claim the social. I think once you work less than 20 hours a week you can get the full social - i know it doesnt compare to having a full time job There are so many of us that are out of work - I am out of work since Feb & so far I have had 3 interviews! It is really hard but keep your eye out for something more full time. If your not in you cant win!!! Best of luck Bunny Bride with he job hunting - just remember to stay positive! What has kept me going is that one of the guys in my last job just kept saying "whats meant for you wont pass you by" It has kept me going for the last couple of months
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
Thanks MrsO2B2009, "whats meant for you wont pass you by" Must keep that in mind.
so excited! Posts: 330
Thanks guys... I know 12 hours are better than nothing... So what do ye all do?? I'm a nurse...
rockstar Posts: 1815
so excited thats awful, im sorry to hear that! high five to you for being a nurse, you guys dont get the praise ye deserve!