Yay for Moroccan Oil!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sheesh Posts: 1129
Normally my hair needs to be washed every day when I'm taking a shower, so I washed it on Wednesday, and then used M. Oil for the first time. I decided then yesterday to not wash it when I went for my shower cos it wasn't greasy, and it still isn't!It usually gets greasy after 24 hours, so I'm delighted, and the oil was the only diferent thing I did when I washed my hair so I crediting that!Yay!!Another other good news stories out there form using it?
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
Hi What a Wonderful World Did you use the oil as a conditioner and used it after shampooing and rinse out after or did you leave it in after shampooing?
the bees knees Posts: 755
Love this stuff... I only use the oil when my hair is towel dried then style/ blow-dry as normal......( Only put it on mid lengths and ends) and have noticed my hair drys alot quicker, is easier to straighten/ curl. Is softer/ easier to manage.Less frizz. and like you WaWW can get longer between washes!!!!
Sheesh Posts: 1129
[quote="the bees knees":eaglowcl]Love this stuff... I only use the oil when my hair is towel dried then style/ blow-dry as normal......( Only put it on mid lengths and ends) and have noticed my hair drys alot quicker, is easier to straighten/ curl. Is softer/ easier to manage.Less frizz. and like you WaWW can get longer between washes!!!![/quote:eaglowcl] Sweetmum, this is what I do, I don't put it near the roots, even though it just soaks into my hair. I was terrified it would weigh my hair down but ut hasn't!My sister hasn't seen me for a few weeks and she asked me today is I got my hair done, RESULT!!!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
thanks What a Wonderful World I have a small bottle of it so I must try it out :wv I hear it works wonders alright!