Wedding guests are there for one reason and one reason only, to celebrate you guys and your happy day. But of course, you want to make sure they have an amazing time while they’re at it which is where wedding entertainment comes in handy. There are some awesome ways to create a fun, party atmosphere and treat guests to a seriously cool experience as well. From magicians and comedians that will leave them gobsmacked or in hysterics to ice cream vans pulling up after the church for a nostalgic treat, and games to kept them amused and entertained while you’re off getting snapped, there are some brilliant ways to make sure your guests have a ball throughout the day. If you’re looking to surprise your guests with some entertainment, check out these 12 epic experiences…
1. Treat guests to ice creams after the ceremony
Photo via JG’s Ice Cream
You can hire vans, carts and bikes from: JG’s Ice Cream, Adare Farm Ice Cream Cart, Smith’s Ice Cream Vans
2. Get the games going during the drinks reception
Photo from Julie & Sean’s real wedding by Michelle Prunty
Hire Games from Giant Party Solutions and EventSource.ie
Hire Crazy Golf from Crazy Golf Hire
3. Let the magic happen
Photo via Andy James Magician
These talented magicians can wow and amaze at your Big Day: Andy James Magician | The Wedding Entertainer | Shane Black Magician | Rua – Deception Artist | Carl Campbell | The Mind Jester | Aidan Murphy Magic | Magician & Comedian Jack Wise | Entertainers.ie
3. Surprise guests at dinner time with Johnny The Singing Chef
Photo courtesy of Johnny The Singing Chef
4. Go personal with your favours and have a caricature artist stop by
Photo of Mark Heng Carciature Artist from Rachel & Robert’s real wedding by David Maury Photography
Caricature Artists Ken Coogan Caricatures, Live Caricature Entertainment by Anita Foy, Andrew Goti Caricatures, Caricatures by Niall O’ Loughlin and Caricatures by Mark Heng can create some amazing mementos for guests.
5. Break the ice and get the party started with a hilarious comedian
Photo via Fired Up Weddings
Comedians, The Wedding Entertainer, The Wedding Comedian, Entertainers.ie, De 2 Willies and Fired Up Weddings can give guests a serious laugh and kick start the party.
6. Shake up the dance floor with Irish Dancers Celtic Dance Fusion
Photo courtesy of Celtic Dance Fusion
7. Hire trad band City Folk and get a ceili started
Photo via City Folk
8. Entertain guests with dancing, drumming and impressive choreography with dancing group The Hit Machine
Photo via The Hit Machine
9. Create a buzz with a Casino from EventSource.ie
Photo from Isobelle & Edward’s real wedding by DKPHOTO
10. Have fun festival or carnival vibes with Entertainers.ie
Photo via Entertainers.ie
Entertainers.ie can source everything from mime artists to acrobats. Check out your options here!
11. Have an Epic Confetti Send Off with Confetti Solutions
Photo by Joanna Brown via Green Wedding Shoes
Hire special cannons from Confetti Solutions that shoot out tons of pretty confetti petals for your first dance or reception entrance!
12. Finish off the night with some magical fireworks from Nationwide Fireworks
Photo by Jess Barfield via Style Me Pretty
Main photo of Magician & Comedian Jack Wise from real wedding by DKPHOTO
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.