There’s a nip in the air which means one thing – autumn is on its way! Autumn is a magical time to tie the knot with so many lovely ideas you can incorporate to create a romantic, cosy feel. On the decor side of things, turn to nature for some rustic and seriously pretty ways to spruce up your reception space – fill your flower girl’s basket with pretty pine cones or pop them on your tables. You can also turn branches in to mini tree centrepieces – great for couples that love a DIY project. We also love the idea of having baskets of blankets on hand for guests to cosy up with. And you can create a warm and comforting menu guests will adore with warm drinks and scones galore. Check out some of the best autumn wedding ideas below…
1. Fill Your Flower Girl’s Basket with Pine Cones
Photo by Andrew Jade Photography via Style Me Pretty
2. Trade Your Confetti for Leaves for Your Ceremony Exit
Photo by Simply Rosie via Ruffled
Photo courtesy of Bean & Gone – Mobile Coffee Bar
4. Welcome Guests with a Scone Station at the Drinks Reception
Photo by Kim Hawkins via Love My Dress
5. Or Soup Shooters & Toasties
Photo by Aura Marzouk via Brides
6. Leave Out Baskets of Blankets for Guests to Snuggle Up With
Photo by Sarah Kathleen Photography via Bridal Musings
7. Give Your Tablescape an Autumnal Feel with Mini Trees & Pine Cones
Photo by Nick Ray Photography via Love My Wedding
8. Add Some Pretty Old School Charm with Vintage China
Photo from Pam & Paul’s real wedding by Moat Hill Photography
You can hire china from The Wedding Festival in Kildare, Annie Ruffles Vintage Creations in Clare and Add a Little Sparkle – Wedding Venue Stylists in Dublin.
9. Create a Dreamy & Romantic Setting with Candles Galore
Photo by Danielle Nowak Photography
10. Have Some Fun with Your Lighting with Letter Lights
Photo from Terence & Louise’s real wedding by The Fennells
Irish suppliers of Light Up Letters include Wow Weddings, Enchanted Wedding Company (4 Foot letters filled with flowers – twinkle lights optional), Giant Letters, Magic Moment Wedding Decor, 4 All Your Occasions, Lovin Letters, Rosewater Weddings, Infinity Wedding Services, Sakura Weddings, Chic Events.
11. A Warm Pie is the Perfect Dessert Treat
Photo by Joshua Zuckerman Photography via Brides
12. Light Up the Night with Some Magical Sparklers
Photo by Kensington Blue via Runway Chef
13. Finish Off the Evening Around a Cosy Fire Pit
Photo from Crystal & Brian’s real wedding by Glamour Algarve Weddings
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.